Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Color: Your Adventure



















There is a wonderful children's book titled:
Harold and the Purple Crayon. Harold takes his crayon
and draws a path to adventure. After many exciting experiences
he realizes that he he must now find his own way home.

During this holiday season I send each of you a crayon
with my heartfelt wish that you draw a spectacular adventure
and ultimately find your true home.

The pattern is a free pattern designed by
Tiwns' Knitting Pattern Minishop.

Unlike the original pattern I used a worsted
weight yarn and a size six needle. I sewed the
red crayon together and did three needle bind-
off for yellow crayon.



1 comments:

Diane said...

you certainly have a way with words and phrases Pat. Do you remember those delightful stories we read (long time ago it seems) by Beth Lordan? I was thinking of those stories again today and how you introduced me to their captivation.
I heard an interview with the author of "Malarky", Anakana Schofield on the radio today. Listening to her Irish accent it took me back to Lordan's writing and you, of course.


by Anakana Schofield