Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Fox in Socks"



Fox in Socks
---I'm into my Dr. Seuss
vein today.

I'm opting to be
a fox knitting socks.

I photographed my
Christmas sock projects
yesterday.

Years ago I suffered
from tendonitis from
playing tennis.

I've graduated
to hand cramps and
shoulder spasms
from knitting.

Note: Housework was not
the culprit.

Ah! The woes of aging.

Anyway being a tricky
little divil (sic) my gang
will view their socks
in all manner
of stages as
recorded by Sassy Pat
on the blog.

1 comments:

DianeSchuller.com said...

Wow, I missed this photo the first time (but that's part of being on dial up). I ADORE phalaenopsis, especially white! Oooh, I'm white with envy. I had one last year and it bloomed for ages upon ages. After it finished blooming the plant died. I can grow just about anything out-of-doors but houseplants! No way -- I keep trying but they never thrive for me indoors. Oh well, I thoroughly enjoy seeing this beauty of yours!

Diane, Sand to Glass