Friday, March 23, 2012

Graduation Day
























All my current favorite sock patterns include the proviso
that one should knit x number of rows and then knit a short
row heel.

Hmm! Panic always ensues. I have tried short rows before.
I am here to tell you that result was always the same: FRUSTRATION.

So, day before yesterday I decided it was time to cut to the chase.
I spent two days watching the Youtube lady do a short row heel.
After countless hours I could accomplish this feat by knitting
along with the instructor.

Today I have graduated. I can knit a short row heel unguided.
Sassy has graduated. The party is on.

I could say: Easy, piece of cake but I would be lying.

But do give it a try. Ultimately it is fun.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go Sassy One! You are the queen of new adventures!